If you are after a quiet hotel in Majorca, there are a few things you can do. Find a remote beach away from the crowds. Or a green inland village. Or stay just outside one of the centres. So there is choice – the island is amazingly diverse in terms of nature, and the types of accommodation it offers to travellers. Some hand-picked hotels below:
- Hilton Sa Torre Majorca: Based on the site of a historic building, only 20min from Palma Airport but away from the hustle and bustle. See prices on Booking.com.
- Santa Clara Urban Hotel & Spa: If you want to enjoy the old town of Palma, this boutique hotel is on a quiet street off the tourist path, but minutes from the attractions and restaurants. See prices on Booking.com.
- Esplendido Hotel: Peaceful hotel in the village of Port de Sóller, rooms with seaviews, walking distance to shops and restaurants. See prices on Booking.com.
- Vanity Hotel Suite & Spa – Adults Only : Minutes from the beach, this resort in Cala Mesquida is open from April to October. See prices on Booking.com.
- Melia Cala d’Or Boutique Hotel : Short walk from the from the centre of Cala d’Or and the beach, with large well-kept gardens. See prices on Booking.com.
Disagree? Quieter hotels you can recommend? Please let us know.